I was pleased to join Reach at their beautiful garden in Southwell to see them receive Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service.
Reach are a registered charity that supports over 200 people with learning disabilities in Nottinghamshire. They run regular learning courses, social activities and projects to help people get the life they want in their own community.
Many congratulations to Reach on being awarded the prestigious Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service.
More information about Reach can be found here: http://www.reachuk.org/
- About Robert
- Where I Live
- Get in Touch
- Get Involved
- Bus Trips to Parliament
- Senior Citizens’ fair in Bingham
- Charity fundraising match at Twickenham – You’re Invited!
- Newark Jobs Fair 2016
- Newark & District Dementia Action Alliance
- Pledge For Health
- Parliamentary Debating Competition 2015
- Climate Change Competition
- Campaign Responses
- Robert Jenrick Reporting Back