On the radio this week I confirmed for the Government that we will be legislating to give special protection to all those working in the emergency services.
The Assaults on Emergency Workers (Offences) Bill seeks to give special protection for paramedics, nurses, firefighters, police and other 999 staff who are abused, attacked or spat at while carrying out their work. I’m backing it 100%, as is the government.
You can listen to the discussion by following this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05k1ggw
- About Robert
- Where I Live
- Get in Touch
- Get Involved
- Robert’s Mobile Surgery
- Bus Trips to Parliament
- Senior Citizens’ fair in Bingham
- Charity fundraising match at Twickenham – You’re Invited!
- Newark Jobs Fair 2016
- Newark & District Dementia Action Alliance
- Pledge For Health
- Parliamentary Debating Competition 2015
- Climate Change Competition
- Campaign Responses
- Robert Jenrick Reporting Back