Newark 4 Jobs Fair 2016
My annual Newark4Jobs Fair is back this year on Friday 4th March!
Where?Holy Trinity Community & Partnership Centre, Boundary Road, Newark NG24 4AU https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Boundary+Rd,+Newark,+Nottinghamshire+NG24+4AUfirstname.lastname@example.org,-0.8202158,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4879b53bc2bac335:0x5f88cfee755b9d8e
What time?12.30 -17.00
Who’s going to be there?Last year over 1,000 people came and over 40 local and national businesses were represented.
The following businesses have already confirmed for this year’s fair:
* Army, RAF and Navy all have vacancies
* AVON are looking for sales representatives.
* Ambitions Personnel
* Bakkavor have 80 Food Handler (factory operative) vacancies and 10 salaried positions vacant in the following areas: technical, HR, hygiene and engineering.
* Blue Bird Care. A home care company looking for full and part time care workers in Newark, Southwell and the surrounding villages. No experience is necessary as full training is given, but applicants must have their own transport.
* Communication Avenue are looking for 3 business development managers, 1 senior marketing assistant, 1 senior agency account manager, 1 online marketing assistant, 1 publisher manager, 3 part time quality assurance assistants, and 1 telesales representative.
* Costa Coffee
* Derry Building Services
* doTERRA provides therapeutic-grade essential oils and wellness products and are looking for 6 strong executive leaders, 20 part time sales representatives, and 15 occasional/spare time sales representatives.
* Eden Futures
* Future Prospects. Numerous Permanent and fixed term contract job opportunities (mixture of clerical, engineering, technical and warehouse roles)
* Home Instead Senior Care
* Key Personnel. Lots of vacancies on offer – both Temporary and Permanent – in a range of industries. Candidates will also be able to register generally with their agency.
* Nottinghamshire County Council
* Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue
* Newark Showground will be advertising their apprenticeships, university internship scheme, machinery traineeships, as well as full and part time positions.
* Raphael Healthcare Ltd are looking for staff nurses, registered mental health nurses, care assistants, hospitality staff, and apprentices in reception/hospitality
* Reflex Gaming
* Reflect Recruitment
* Sterling Homecare
* Timico have 20 current vacancies, from technical customer support to sales and engineering, as well as apprenticeships.
* The Barcode Warehouse
* Trade-Ability provide short training courses in various trade skills, giving people the confidence to set themselves up in business.
* Turquoise Teashop
* Young Enterprise provide Employability Skills Training Programmes for Schools and Colleges.