How can Robert help you?

Robert is here to help you and your family’s voice be heard in Parliament.

Robert has already helped hundreds of constituents with issues that haven’t been resolved by other means. Please note that Robert is in a much better position to help you if you have already tried to resolve your issue through the appropriate channels available because he can then add his voice to yours.

Local councillors are often best placed to tackle local issues; they have been elected to do so and to work at Newark and Sherwood District Council on your behalf. To find out who your local councillors are go to:

The Citizens’ Advice Bureau is another good point of call Sherwood and Newark CAB can be contacted on: 0844 856 3411 (if calling from a landline) 0300 456 8369 (if calling from a mobile) and found at: 5 Forest Court, New Ollerton, NEWARK, Nottinghamshire NG22 9PL.

However, if you feel as though you are not being listened to then please get in touch with Robert.

This can be done by sending him a formal written account of your problem to 29A London Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 1TN or emailing Your message must include ALL of the following:

  1. Your full name
  2. Your full, permanent home address including postcode
  3. A contact telephone number
  4. An email address (where applicable)
  5. A description of the problem itself and any relevant correspondence relating to that issue


Robert must be contacted by the individual experiencing the problem themselves. If you are concerned on behalf of another person then please encourage them to contact Robert directly or alternatively get written authorisation from the individual concerned stating that they are happy for the enquiry to be dealt with through a specified third party. If your problem is relating to on-going court proceedings, you must use the appeal process or a formal complaint as appropriate. Unfortunately, Robert cannot intervene in live court cases because of the principle of the “separation of powers”, which means that the political part of the state must always be completely separate from the courts.
#SHARETHEFACTS Email this to someoneShare on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on LinkedIn0