Penguins fundraiser goes swimmingly.
Out supporting the Bingham Penguins Swimming Club fundraiser hosted by Nigel and Poppy Yeung Sing. The club, which has been running for over 30 years, supports swimmers with disabilities, their carers and their families. It’s a great example of a local grassroots charity run entirely by volunteers. Anyone looking to volunteer with this group can find out more at http://www.binghampenguins.org/fundraising-menu
- About Robert
- Where I Live
- Get in Touch
- Get Involved
- Bus Trips to Parliament
- Senior Citizens’ fair in Bingham
- Charity fundraising match at Twickenham – You’re Invited!
- Newark Jobs Fair 2016
- Newark & District Dementia Action Alliance
- Pledge For Health
- Parliamentary Debating Competition 2015
- Climate Change Competition
- Campaign Responses
- Robert Jenrick Reporting Back